Live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.(Summer 2013)
- Dance Flamenco in the streets of Spain.
Live in Taiwan.
- Live or work in Sydney or Melbourne, Australia.
Watch true flamenco masters live.(Palau de la Música, Barcelona / Aug 2015) Have sangria while listening to Spanish guitar.(Barcelona / Aug 2015) Have high tea in London.(Brown’s Hotel, London / Aug 2015)
- Hike through the Amazon Forest.
- Take funny pictures in Salar de Uyuni.
- Visit Machu Picchu.
- Do the Bali + Maldives tropical paradise thing.
- Dance Tahitian dance in Tahiti.
- Watch a fancy opera show. (
Beijing Opera/ Nov 2016)
- Stargaze in the wilderness at skies so clear that I can actually see the Milky Way again.
- Catch a fish while fishing.
- Successfully catch a wave while surfing.
Eat Spanish chocolate-dipped churro.(Barcelona / Aug 2015) Eat a fresh baguette with salted butter in Paris.(Paris / Aug 2015)
- Learn French fluently. (Currently studying!)
- Then learn a fifth language.
- Work in another country for at least 2 years.
- Eat tofu pot and galbi in Korea. And cheesy ramen.
- Do a photoshoot in Taiwan.
- Adopt a puppy.
- Road trip around the entirety of Europe.
- Learn to drive stick.
Go blonde temporarily…doesn’t have to be platinum.Then lilac purple or blue. (Taipei, Taiwan / December 2016)
- Selfie at the Iguaçu Waterfalls.
- Go skiing at Avoriaz.
Go to a rooftop bar in Paris.(Terrass Hotel & Rooftop Bar, Paris / September 2016) Fly first-class internationally.(SFO–>TPE, China Airlines / July 2015) Play beach racquet on the shores of Normandy.(Houlgate Plage, August 2016) Watch fireworks on a beach.(Houlgate Plage, August 2016) Swim in an infinity pool.(The Lalu Hotel, Sun Moon Lake / July 2015)
- Open my own shop in a beach side town, selling jewelry & stuff I’ve collected from around the world.
- Take my mom on a Eurotrip, just us two.
- Take my dad to a fancy steak dinner somewhere around the world.
VIP clubbing in Las Vegas for Halloween. (Calvin Harris at Omnia, Caesars Palace / Oct 2015)
- Camping in the wilderness.
- See the Northern Lights in person!!!
- Camp in one of those bubble glass pods in the woods.
- Buy a camper van and do an epic cross-continent trip.
- Visit every Disneyland in the world🏰 (Paris, California, Tokyo done so far!)
- Visit (and one day contribute to?!) The Sketchbook Project in Brooklyn, NYC.
Countries I’ve Visited:
- Thailand (Aug 2005)
- Hong Kong (Aug 2005)
- Costa Rica: San José, Puerto Límon (Apr 2006, Jun-Jul 2007)
- Taiwan: Taipei, Taoyuan, Taichung, Tainan, Hualien (Most recent visit is Winter 2016)
- China: Beijing, Shanghai (Aug 2005)
- Japan: Tokyo (Aug 2005, Jan 2014, Jan 2017), Takayama, Nikko, Kamakura (Jan 2017)
- New Zealand: Auckland, Wellington, all over South Island…(Jan-July 2012)
- Australia: Sydney (Nov-Dec 2014), Melbourne (Jul 2012, Nov 2014)
- USA: San Francisco, New York, Boston
- Brazil: Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo (Jun-Aug 2013)
- Canada: Montreal (Mar-Apr 2013)
- France: Paris (Aug 2015), Normandy, Nantes (Aug 2016)
- England: London (Aug 2015)
- Spain: Barcelona (Aug 2015)
- Colombia: Cartagena, Minca, Palomino, Tayrona, Taganga (May 2016)
- Portugal: Lisbon (January 2018)
- Netherlands: Amsterdam (March 2018)
Places I Really Want To Visit:
Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg, Nice, Marseilles, St. Tropez
Barcelona, Madrid, Granada, Valencia
- South America trip
- Italy: Rome, Venice
London, Hogwarts! 😉
- New Caledonia
- Wuzhen, China (烏鎮)
- The Maldives
- Czech Republic
- Germany: Berlin, Hamburg
- South Korea: Seoul, Busan